Tuesday 23 August 2011

Paramore Riot and My Chemical Romance 15th Birthday cake

So as a birthday present for one of my best friends i decided to make a cake. The day before we were meeting up.Yes, stupid I know. As he is completely OBSESSED with Paramore and my chemical romance i thought i would base the cake on that. Nothing too complicated, just a plain cake covered with fondant icing. I also cut up rectangle and square pieces of fondant and painted on different band album covers and the band name font thing. I wrote 'Paramore'with no problem, until i knocked the red food colouring bottle all over it and it ended up looking terrible. Yet another stupid mistake. Anyway it was midnight already so i finished the next day. This is how it turned out:

















A bit messy but still pretty good i think for my first properly decorated cake.
By the way, i am a bit obsessed with cupcakes so there will probably be many on this blog.

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment